Benevolent HealthCare Services is seeking experienced, hardworking, energetic medical staff! Immediate positions are available, both full and part time. Experience in correctional health is preferred, but not required. See details below.
To apply visit www.benevolenthealthcare.com/careers/ or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide professional nursing care to adult patients in a Virginia Department of Corrections setting.
- Attend to the needs of patients by assisting with patient examinations and treatments under the direction of the Registered Nurse and/or Medical Supervisor.
- Measuring/recording vital signs, assisting medical providers with various clinical procedures and diagnostic tests.
- Administering medications, performing venipuncture and IV therapy as needed, accurately recording all patient interactions, setting up and maintaining clean medical equipment and treatment rooms.
- Assisting with patient education in accordance with your scope of authority as governed by the state Board of Nursing.
- Properly documenting all assessments and treatment measures in a timely fashion as outlined by state and facility protocols.
- Maintaining confidentiality of patient records, treatments and communications as outlined in HIPAA regulations.
- Graduation from an accredited Licensed Practical Nurse training program
- VA state license or license eligible as an LPN (licensure from other states participating in the Nurse Licensure Compact also accepted); Clean license
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- At least 1-year prior experience as an LPN in corrections and/or mental health setting (preferred)
- Be willing to submit and pass preemployment drug screen, fingerprinting and background check
Apply today! Visit www.benevolenthealthcare.com/careers/ or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get In Touch